- Opportunity to make a real difference
Our client is a leading provider of community services across metropolitan and regional SA, conducting support programs in various critical areas. An opportunity exists for a Clinical Quality & Education Manager to join this vision and values driven not-for-profit organisation.
This important, hands on role is responsible for leading and managing the organisation’s clinical quality systems, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with the Directors of Nursing to ensure a positive, collaborative and effective quality culture exists within and across all sites;
- supervising, leading and managing a small quality team to achieve objectives;
- developing, managing and implementing clinical quality and education systems in line with accreditation standards and legislation;
- advising, supporting, and informing the executive of risk areas and making collaborative action plan recommendations;
- managing the clinical IT system, ensuring its configuration to suit organisational requirements;
- leading, monitoring and managing the clinical education plan and conducting training needs analysis for clinical staff.
Applications are sought from individuals with relevant registered nursing qualifications and extensive aged care experience, including managing a small team. The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive knowledge of Aged Care Accreditation Standards and ACFI submissions and validation processes, along with experience in training and mentoring staff. Ability to think strategically, a collaborative nature, strong relationship building skills and an unwavering customer service focus are essential traits for success in the role.
Explore this opportunity to make a real difference in our community by adding value and enhancing quality outcomes to an important organisation.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew or Emily Taliangis on (08) 8100 8827.