- Drive People & Culture Strategy
With its Head Office in Adelaide and a growing national presence, our client is a significant privately owned business and a genuine SA success story. An exciting opportunity has emerged for a proven human resources leader to head the People & Culture function.
Reporting directly to the CEO as a key member of the Executive Management Team, this pivotal people focussed role will take responsibility for:
- leading the design, development and implementation of the organisation’s strategic workforce model;
- leading, motivating, developing and managing the dedicated human resources team to deliver high quality services to the whole business;
- ensuring overall HR systems, processes and initiatives remain contemporary and effective;
- positioning the entity as an employer of choice underpinned by a safe, contemporary, positive and high performance people culture.
Applications are invited from highly experienced HR executives with appropriate tertiary qualifications and superior communication, negotiation, management and strategic thinking skills. Strategic leadership experience in developing the people, culture and human capital solutions for a large, complex, multi-location and customer centric entity will be critical. Pragmatism, resilience, intuition, commercial acumen, sound judgement, drive, energy, credibility and authenticity are also important qualities sought.
This is one of the most significant people and culture leadership positions in South Australia representing a truly career defining opportunity with a buoyant entity serving its growing customer base with skill, innovation and ambition.
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Andrew Reed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome and may be directed to Andrew, Bernie Dyer or Lucy Dinnison-Mitchell on (08) 8100 8827.